As far as techniques for crochet goes, I am still working on my basic skills. However, I am really looking forward to being able to do more intricated projects. First, I will finish the basic scarf I am working on. Then, I will try my hand at a more complicated pattern.
Here are super cute projects that are currently on my wishlist. Simply click on the images to be lead to the free pattern or instructions.
- Adorable mermaid slippers for my nieces
2. Crochet feathers to use in a DIY project
3. Pretty crochet flowers to decorate a scarf or hat
4. A cuddly crochet bear
5. Dinosaur booties for my nephew
6. An adorable sunshine cushion to lighten up any room
7. A mini pineapple to use as a keychain
8. A super cute stuffed cow
9. Another kind of feathers
10. Cute fruit coasters
11. An extremely cute king of the jungle
13. A braided scarf to stay warm
14. Miniature cactus
15. Baby princess slippers
16. A stuffed bird to look over my planters
17. A pastel teddy bear to cuddle
18. A fancy stitch to use to make a fancier scarf or blanket
19. Winnie the pooh, crochet edition
20. Flowers that can be stitched together
21. A beautiful circular rug
I will keep you posted on my progress 🙂
Have a great day!