Summer weather is upon us and it feels so great. I want to sit on my patio with a cool glass of lemonade and take it all in: the sunshine, the birds and the not freezing my toes off.
In honor of this glorious time of the year, here are a few original, refreshing and delicious recipes for homemade lemonades. Just click on the pictures to get to the recipes 🙂
- Sparkling raspberries, honey, and mint lemonade
2. Spiked watermelon lemonade
3. Southern strawberry sweet tea
4. Fresh peach lemonade
5. Raspberry green tea Lemonade
6. Brazilian lemonade with condensed milk
7. Earl Grey lemonade
8. Frozen strawberry lemonade
9. White sangria lemonade
10. Rosemary flavored lemonade
11. Sweet beet lemonade
12. Watermelon slush lemonade
13. Pink moscato lemonade
14. Lavender lemonade
15. Ginger and black cherry lemonade
Now, I hope you can see yourself sipping lemonade under the hot summer sun. You are just a few ingredients away.
Have a great day!
Fun! I started making kombucha and I think some of these are a good inspiration of mix that could also work with kombucha
I’m sure most of these mixes would taste great with kombucha!