I don’t know about you, but for the holidays, I have four potlucks planned. Therefore, I was in desperate need of ideas. Consulting my good friend Pinterest, there were a few dishes that caught my attention. They looked delicious, easy and not too much trouble to carry.
- Healthy, 4-ingredients salmon cucumber rolls:
2. A fancy spinach, pecan, apple and feta salad:
3. A mushroom palmiers recipe that can be made ahead and frozen:
4. Honey buffalo meatballs straight from the slow-cooker:
5. A dip is always a good idea, this an avocado hummus recipe:
6. Peaches, ricotta and prosciutto crostinis:
7. One of my favourites, sausage rolls:
8. Reinventing the classics, a cilantro-lime coleslaw:
9.Mini salmon sriracha cakes:
9. Super easy chicken wings:
9. A vegan fudge recipe that looks amazing:
10. For the classics, any kind of Christmas cookies:
P.S. If you don’t have time to cook, think charcuterie platter.
Have a great stress-free holiday season 🙂