Winter can be a very harsh season. When it gets freezing cold and that ice threatens to make me fall at every step on the sidewalk, I catch myself dreaming about being outside in my flips flops bathing in summer sunlight. But winter does bring great things: building snowmen, making snow angels, getting inside for a cup of hot cocoa, cocooning under a warm blanket, doing a LOTR movie marathon, and more.
In celebration of winter, here are a few Etsy finds I put on my wishlist for this beautiful season.
- A print that shows what true love really is.
2. A shirt that would make Lorelai Gilmore proud.
3. A reminder of what winter is all about.
4. Hair ties in the spirit of the season.
5. Chocolate orange tea to warm you up inside.
6. A novelty candle to stay warm.
7. A cool hat, because practical doesn’t have to be boring.
8. A thematic bow tie.
9. Cute snowflake earrings.
10. Flamingos enjoying winter, because of course.
11. A shirt stating the obvious.
12. Snowmen earrings that won’t melt.
13. A delicate snowflake bracelet.
15. A cup for these special winter days.
Have a great winter 🙂
P.S. Remember when this happened in March last year?